*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mizuno JPX AD Golf Clubs

Go down

Mizuno JPX AD Golf Clubs Empty Mizuno JPX AD Golf Clubs

Post  water Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:04 am

But Bjorn made the fatal error of missing a tap in par putt at the 18th to hand the Welsh/Irish combination a winning point and GB&I a 3-1 lead going into the afternoon Fourballs and Mizuno JPX Fairway Wood helped Captain Monty’s lunch taste that little better. “The last match on the course was very important. Phil and Padraig were not in front until the last hole and that’s the best place to go ahead. To be 3-1 instead of 2-2 makes a big, big difference”. Said Montgomerie. “Woosie and I were 5-under par and Lee and Darren were 6-under. I thought they would give us that sort of start as they know each other well from the Ryder Cup”.

Mizuno JPX AD Fairway Wood Mizuno JPX AD Driver Mizuno JPX AD Irons SALE OFF 55% At GolfSelling.com!

Monty started the point rolling with partner Ian Woosnam, defeating the prime Spanish pairing of Jose Maria Olazabal and Miguel Angel Jimenez, 2&1. The Golf Wholesale Store little Welshman gelled well with Monty and justified his place in the GB&I team. “We were five under today and didn’t drop a shot. We played very well and it was a case of us knocking in a few more putts than they did”. Said Woosnam. “I holed form 20 feet at the 14th for eagle which helped our case. It wasn’t exactly the nail in their coffin but it made life easier for us”.

water

Back to top Go down