*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mizuno JPX E600 Golf Clubs SALE OFF 30%-60%!

Go down

Mizuno JPX E600 Golf Clubs SALE OFF 30%-60%! Empty Mizuno JPX E600 Golf Clubs SALE OFF 30%-60%!

Post  water Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:22 am

Mizuno JPX E600 irons Mizuno JPX E600 Forged Irons And Mizuno JPX E600 Driver At GolfSelling.com, SALE OFF 30%-60%!

Darren Clarke and Lee Westwood made light work of Alexander Cjeka and compatriot Bernhard Langer with a 4&3 victory. Langer gave all the credit to his Ryder Cup teammates Clarke and Westwood: “They played very well. We played very well but we didn’t putt well. We had a few three putts and that made the difference. But I must say, they played fantastic”. And Mizuno MX 700 driver for Westwood, it brought back memories from bygone Ryder Cup days with his old pal Clarke. “We dovetailed very well together. It was just like the old days in the Ryder Cup, although I played better today than I did at Brookline. It’s nice to resume the partnership with Darren, he knows this place like the back of his hand and he is great for advice when I need it. We feel really comfortable together”.

But the Golf Wholesale Store european team stole a point back when Sergio Garcia and Open Championship runner up Jean Van de Velde swept past Open Champion Paul Lawrie and Gary Orr by 3&2. “We played very well and made four birdies and not one bogey which was very important in playing foursomes”. Said Garcia.

water

Back to top Go down