*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mizuno golf irons for sale

Go down

Mizuno golf irons for sale Empty Mizuno golf irons for sale

Post  water Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:02 pm

"Juli is always a tough competitor, no matter what course or what week," said Burton, who is back to full-time on the LPGA Tour after reconstructive shoulder surgery that caused her to miss the entire 1999 season. "But this is going to be a great weekend for Golf Clubs."

Koch is hoping to Mizuno MP-60 Iron Set improve on her finish from when she contended at the 1998 Longs Drugs Challenge. The Swede led all three rounds but was passed by Donna Andrews on Sunday and earned her third of four career runner-up finishes on the LPGA Tour.

"If I win, that's great, but it will happen when it happens," said Koch, who is still searching for her first LPGA victory. "I don't think seconds will ever be frustrating for me. If Mizuno MP 62 Irons I finish second 10 more times, I've had a good career."

Jill McGill is all alone at five-under-par, followed by first-round co-leaders Rachel Hetherington Mizuno MP-58 Irons and mizuno mp-52 irons Cindy Figg-Currier at 140 (-4).

water

Back to top Go down