*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beres MG702 Irons for sale

Go down

Beres MG702 Irons for sale Empty Beres MG702 Irons for sale

Post  water Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:04 am

"I just wanted to Golf clubs get close with the shot out of the sand," said the 21-year-old Park. "I am usually a good bunker player and I had been putting good all day long so I was not too worried about making bogey, I just wanted to get the ball to the pin and sometimes you get lucky."

The Cleveland cg red irons South Korean native leads for the first time this season and tied her LPGA Tour career best round today for the second time since the third round of the Honma beres mg702 irons Welch's Circle K Championship in early March. Park heads into the weekend with a positive outlook and knows that she is fortunate to be playing here under very different conditions since last year.

"I have played two rounds here and Cleveland hibore iron set the greens are hard and very dry," said Park. "I am sure that it is very different than the way the course played last year, so I have heard."

Lidback, who trails by one, attributed her round to some swing changes and some good putting on the front nine. The 11-year LPGA Tour veteran had an eagle on the par five third hole where she putted from the back of the fringe from about 40 feet. The native Peruvian, continued to tackle the Callaway x22 irons par 72 course with five more birdies during her round and two bogeys.

water

Back to top Go down