*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honma beres mg702 irons for sale

Go down

Honma beres mg702 irons for sale Empty Honma beres mg702 irons for sale

Post  water Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:58 pm

When Honma beres mg702 irons comes to playing in the event, the Scottish professional, who Golf clubs won 21 times on the LET, said there is nothing more frightening or exciting than teeing off in The Solheim Cup.

"It is scary, but exciting scary. You get on the first tee and you can feel the butterflies. I can assure you that even the top players who don't look scared are feeling it inside their stomachs.

"The reason why The Solheim Cup is so Callaway x22 irons important," she elaborated, "is because it's important to the European Tour, which has struggled over the years. If we win we are winning for the LET and for its future, which I hope will get better and better." When it comes to finding the key to Cleveland cg red irons winning, Reid said she has drawn on her own experiences in the event and spent hours watching videos of previous matches.

"When I looked back over the videos it reassured me that the Americans never were better than us, but a lot of the matches were won with putting and Cleveland hibore iron set the Americans were holing a lot of long putts. "The difference at Dalmahoy was that I think every player really did believe that we were going to win. It's like when you stand over a 35 foot putt and you know you are going to hole it, we just knew we were going to win."

water

Back to top Go down