*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Langer goes for 3 Champions Tour majors in Oregon

Go down

Langer goes for 3 Champions Tour majors in Oregon Empty Langer goes for 3 Champions Tour majors in Oregon

Post  vtopz88 Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:59 am

Langer goes for 3 Champions Tour majors in Oregon Bernhard_Langer

Bernhard Langer U.S. PGA Championship triumph is set to spark a golfing boom in his native Germany, compatriot Bernhard Langer said on Wednesday. so that Langer has a chance to join rare company on the Champions Tour.
Earlier this summer, Langer won the Senior British Open and U.S. Senior Open on consecutive weeks.

Bernhard Langer is the only player in Champions Tour history to win three consecutive majors. He won the final two of 1987 (Players, U.S. Senior Open), and the first major of 1988 (Senior PGA).

Top golf clubs sales: Ping g15 driver Titleist ap2 irons

The Jeld-Wen Tradition begins Thursday in central Oregon and Langer is going after his third consecutive Champions’ major at the Tradition, the tour’s fourth of five majors this year.
“I’m coming in here obviously trying to win and play as well as I can. I’m not coming in to break records,” Langer said.

Langer, who tied for 17th and seventh in his previous two Tradition appearances at Crosswater, wasn’t certain about the state of his game. Langer said he spent most of last week resting, recovering from an illness.
"I thought he did extremely well. I am pleased he finally made the breakthrough (in a major) because a lot of people had high expectations for him.

"The Americans don't know him that well but in Europe he has been one of our young stars for a couple of years."

golf clubs:ping g15 fairway wood Ping G15 irons

vtopz88

Back to top Go down