*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titleist Vokey Tour Chrome Wedge for sale

Go down

Titleist Vokey Tour Chrome Wedge for sale Empty Titleist Vokey Tour Chrome Wedge for sale

Post  water Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:16 pm

"Awesome -- I Titleist Vokey Tour Chrome Wedge didn't have a chance," said Isenhour, Golf Clubs who finished in a tie for third after bogeying the 18th for the second day in a row. "He played so good he did not give anyone else a chance. Hats off to him." Hensby finished in second place for the second time in four events this season.

"I don't like finishing second but on this TOUR, you finish second and you know you have played very well. I just want to win one and relax a Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can Wedge little," said Hensby, who was the runner-up at the BUY.COM Florida Classic. "The main goal is to finish top-15 and I'm on my way."

Gilder, the six-time PGA TOUR champion, Callaway Black X-Tour Wedge Chrome joined the race by making five birdies in a six-hole stretch and was at 14 under through the 13th hole. But a pair of bogeys over his last five holes knocked him into a tie for eighth. Berganio, winner of the 1996 Monterrey Open, made another Sunday charge at the Callaway X Series Jaws Forged Chrome Wedge event to move from a tie for 29th into his first top-10 of the season.

water

Back to top Go down