*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

713 driver for sale

Go down

713 driver for sale Empty 713 driver for sale

Post  water Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:59 am

Honma 713 driver for sale.

Montgomerie was outstanding on the front nine knowing he needed to shoot in the low 60's to get himself into position for the final round Ping i15 driver and Ping i15 irons once into a leading position he put together a solid homeward stretch. His shot of the day came on the 17th when he hit a five wood 220 yards to set up a birdie three following a one hour delay as a lightning storm passed overhead. That moved him clear of Campbell and Lomas and, despite flying through the green on the Taylormade r7 superquad driver or Taylormade r7 superquad tp driver last into the water, the Scot saved par for his seventh successive round under par with Bernhard Langer's caddie Pete Coleman on the bag.

Montgomerie said: "Golf Wholesale Store was thinking I'll play 17 and 18 in eight shots and that's what I've got to think about now. Instead of the other way round I birdied 17 and you don't do that very often but threw it in the water on the last. That was disappointing but at the same time I played the two holes in eight shots and with a 65 I can't be disappointed.

water

Back to top Go down