*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotty cameron studio select newport 1.5 putter

Go down

Scotty cameron studio select newport 1.5 putter Empty Scotty cameron studio select newport 1.5 putter

Post  water Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:10 am

Archer started with a 15 footer for birdie on No. 1 and Golf Wholesale Store then scorched the back nine with five birdies, including a 16 footer on No. 17. He closed his round on a downer, though, leaving his tee shot in a bad lie on No. 18 and ending up three-putting for bogey.

Titleist scotty cameron studio select kombi putter and Titleist scotty cameron studio select newport 1.5 putter review.

"I did make a lot of Nike sq sumo fairway wood short putts," Archer said. "I think the only one inside 10 feet I missed was at No. 18. It's nice to come back here where I've won before." The 60-year-old Archer claimed his 19th career Senior Tour title at the season-opening MasterCard Championship. He won the inaugural event here in 1992 by one stroke. NBC golf analyst Bob Murphy, the Nike sasquatch sumo2 driver 1993 winner, and ESPN golf analyst Andy North were among six golfers who posted 68s. Seeking his first win of the season, Hale Irwin was one of six players who shot a 69. Reigning Senior Tour Player of the Year Bruce Fleisher shot 73.

water

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum