*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ping Rapture V2 Golf Clubs SALE OFF 30-60%!

Go down

Ping Rapture V2 Golf Clubs SALE OFF 30-60%! Empty Ping Rapture V2 Golf Clubs SALE OFF 30-60%!

Post  water Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:26 am

Ping Rapture V2 Irons PING Rapture V2 Driver and ping rapture v2 hybrid review SALE OFF 30-60%!

"I kind of lost a little confidence," Nelson said. "The last couple of Golf Wholesale Store seconds I had, I didn't play the last hole very well. You kind of wonder and second-think yourself, I guess. You wonder if you can win. They certainly didn't make it easy on me the first 15 holes today, but I was fortunate to hit it close the last three holes."

Irwin lost any chance for a dramatic finish when he hit his second shot into the water on the 16th. He hit three shots into the water in the 54-hole event and two came on the 16th.

"I've been hitting some very poor 4-woods this week and, in fact, I haven't hit a good one all week," said Irwin, who shot a final-round 65. "Two of the three penalty shots this week came off 4-woods, namely on the 16th hole. So one swing kind of took the air out of a very nice day.

water

Back to top Go down