*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seve's big day

Go down

Seve's big day Empty Seve's big day

Post  water Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:12 pm

There are five hundred and Callaway FT i-Brid Irons eighty seven golfers between Seve Ballesteros and Colin Montgomerie in the World rankings and only one man could defy such insurmountable odds to beat the World number three ranking in head to head matchplay.

Callaway FT-i Driver And Callaway FT-iQ Driver for sale!

Ballesteros lead by example in the singles matches of the inaugural trophy held in his honour, defeating British Captain Colin Montgomerie by 2&1 in a performance evocative of the matadors’ greatest years.

And Golf clubs to top off a memorable week for the legendary Spaniard, he contributed perhaps the vital point in the 13? to 12? European victory over the British team.

Ballesteros was in some unfamiliar positions on the course, sitting pretty in the middle of the neatly criss-crossed fairways of Sunningdale. But he didn’t let the Callaway FT-I 25th Anniversary Driver crowd down, playing some miraculous recovery shots we are all used to seeing in the autumn of his prestigious career.

water

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum