*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood for sale - Free Shipping

Go down

TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood for sale - Free Shipping Empty TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood for sale - Free Shipping

Post  water Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:46 pm

He spoke to a few reporters about the TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood events just preceding his loss, but he was still too shocked to believe that he lost.

"I thought I played well enough to Honma Beres MG802 Irons win the tournament" He said. "It doesn't feel good,'' Duval said. "Terrible, quite frankly. I played well enough to win the Golf clubs tournament. A few things didn't quite work out and I hit a couple of untimely shots, but that's how it is. I'm going to come back next year and try again.''

Els could at Honma Beres MG813 Fairway Wood least console himslef that he has two US Opens in his cabinet, but he too want the Green Jacket badly.

It all boils down to who has the breaks over the four days. Duval didn't get them, Singh did. But that is golf for you.

Singh made a fortunate bogey on the 11th hole after dunking his approach in the pond beside the green. And a hole later, he airmailed the 12th green so badly that he hit the Azaleas and it luckily found its way back to the bunker. His up and down was excellent to watch, but Honma Beres MG702 Irons Duval could have been forgiven for thinking that he is the new Greg Norman around Augusta.

water

Back to top Go down