*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunker wins his third mid-amateur golf title

Go down

Bunker wins his third mid-amateur golf title Empty Bunker wins his third mid-amateur golf title

Post  vtopz88 Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:29 am

Bunker wins his third mid-amateur golf title Dave_Bunker

Dave Bunker gain his third straight Canadian men's mid-amateur golf championship Friday.19th,Aug.

Dave Bunker of Woodbridge, native carded three birdies during a final round 3-over 74 to win the event.

The 45-year-old middle school teacher shot a 3-over-par 74 in the final round of the tournament at the Royal Ottawa Golf Clubs, giving him a total of 279 and a four-stroke margin over Victoria’s Craig Doell and David Arnold of Brooklin, Ont.

In July, Bunker played in the Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club in Toronto. He shot consecutive rounds of 1-over-par 71, but missed the cut for the final two rounds by three strokes.

Top sales:Callaway x24 hot irons Taylormade R9 supertri driver

The interview of Dave Bunker:

"It's pretty exciting," said Bunker. "I played well the first three rounds, gave myself some breathing room. I struggled a little with my shots today. I made it closer than I really wanted it to, it got kind of exciting there for a few holes."

"I didn't have any other expectations this year other than do my best and hopefully hit some good shots, which I did," he said. "Definitely next year my goal will be to make the cut."
David Arnold of Brooklin, Ont., (72) and Craig Doell of Victoria, B.C., (71) were four shots back in a tie for second.

www.vgolfclubs.com offers you this news

Ping G15 irons Ping G15 driver TaylorMade Burner Super Fast Fairway wood

vtopz88

Back to top Go down