*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FT-i driver selling At www.GolfSelling.com

Go down

FT-i driver selling At www.GolfSelling.com Empty FT-i driver selling At www.GolfSelling.com

Post  water Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:28 pm

callaway ft-iq driver callaway ft-i driver callaway ft-iz driver selling At www.golfselling.com

With gusting winds and tricky pin placements, nobody shot lights out today and at the end of play, the Club Professional from Valderrama, Juan Quiros lead the way with a 2-under par 70 in search of his first European tour title.

England's Gary Evans returned the Golf Wholesale Store best of the day 67 to shoot up the leaderboard finding himself one off the pace going into the third round.

First round leader Dean Robertson's lack of tournament practice showed today as he followed yesterday's 65 with a poor 76 to fall back into the pack.

But countryman Andrew Coltart, callaway ft-5 driver also back on tour after a six week sabbatical, stormed into contention with a second round 69 to slot in nicely for the weekend.

water

Back to top Go down