*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senior Tour refuse Cart to golfer

Go down

Senior Tour refuse Cart to golfer Empty Senior Tour refuse Cart to golfer

Post  water Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:38 am

A former teaching pro who conducts Golf Wholesale Store clinics for the disabled filed a federal lawsuit Monday against the United States Golf Association for the right to Ping rapture v2 fairway wood use a cart during U.S. Senior Open qualifying.

JaRo Jones, 53, of Baytown, who has a disease that causes his leg Ping rapture v2 driver and Ping rapture v2 irons and shoulder muscles to atrophy, says the USGA has denied his request for a cart during Senior Open qualifying for the past three years. Jones, who filed his lawsuit in Austin, says denying him use of a cart violates the Americans with Disabilities Act, the same act that enabled Casey Martin to play on the PGA Tour.

"I really would like Ping rapture v2 hybrid review to try to qualify. Two years ago, there's no doubt in my mind I would have qualified," Jones said Monday from Lake Geneva, Wis., where he was conducting a clinic. "I went ahead and walked three holes in 1998 before I was forced to quit."

water

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum