*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singh-ing in the rain

Go down

Singh-ing in the rain Empty Singh-ing in the rain

Post  water Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:24 am

Vijay Singh leads the field by three shots over Loren Roberts and ping g15 fairway woods David Duval with four holes still to play in the third round of the Masters.

But for those who thought the Tiger was finished with this year’s campaign, think again. With a 4-under par 68, Woods took advantage of his earlier than is the norm tee time to post a 1-under par total and played himself back into contention as most of the leaders back tracked.

Ping i15 driver Ping i15 irons Ping G15 Driver SALE OFF 55%, with Free Shipping.

"I didn't want to feel like I was completely out of it," said Woods, who finished at 1-under 215. "The whole idea today was to get to even par, and lucky if I got to under par. A lot of people said I'm out of it," he said. "I'm not out of it."

And you can bet your bottom dollar that Golf Clubs whoever takes the lead into the final day will be worrying about the “Tiger factor” come the back nine tomorrow.

water

Back to top Go down