*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock on Tommy

Go down

Rock on Tommy Empty Rock on Tommy

Post  water Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Tommy Horton won the opening event of the European Seniors Tour season for a fourth successive year after making up a four-shot deficit with a final round of 68, four under par, to win the inaugural Royal Westmoreland Barbados Open by two strokes.

Trailing overnight Golf Clubs leader Jerry Bruner of America, Horton picked up four birdies in an outward half of 32 to move to eight under par and two clear after Bruner, who finished runner-up four times in his rookie season last year, Mizuno JPX A25 Driver And Mizuno JPX E600 Driver dropped two shots in the first three holes. Horton held on to his lead over the closing stretch, getting up and down from a bunker on the last for an eight under par total of 208 to win his 23rd European Seniors Tour title.

“I played very well today,” he said. “Hit a lot of good shots on the front nine and took the opportunities. When I found the bunker on the last my heart sank but I played a really good shot out and holed from six feet.

Callaway FT-iQ Driver And Callaway FT-9 Driver FOR SALE WITH FREE SHIPPING!

water

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum