*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Callaway FT Golf Clubs

Go down

Callaway FT Golf Clubs Empty Callaway FT Golf Clubs

Post  crazy520 Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:28 am

Callaway FT Golf Clubs
We decided that we wanted a whole lot more feedback by the general public on this golf club sets together with made a decision to make it returned into the variety for a whole lot more testing. We took the club to some especially busy program on a Saturday morning along with headed to their TaylorMade R9 Super Tri Driver. Once there, we had been capable to get feedback by an additional 15 golf players of different skill levels on their thoughts over the TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Rescue. We've got lucky with this an individual as 4 for this golf players actually played the Callaway FT I coupled with had been capable to match this new driver head to head against final year’s product. All of TaylorMade R9 460 Driver preferred this recent form for 1 fact. They mentioned it went further.
Overall we honestly came away fascinated. Going into this assessment I had been not genuine eager to try this TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Fairway Wood, but it changed my mind at the training course. If you might be a player that struggles from slicing, it will be undoubtedly worth a shot at a demo day or store. ishiner

crazy520

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum