*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Quotes from Overwhelmed Players

Go down

Golf Quotes from Overwhelmed Players Empty Golf Quotes from Overwhelmed Players

Post  crazy520 Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:13 am

Golf Quotes from Overwhelmed Players

Golf is known as a game of glory together with humiliation. The discount golf clubs are easy to shoot a birdie on one hole and strike it onto that roof of your house on the next. They have yet to construct that rollercoaster that can even remotely compare and golfers realize discount golf as far as golf quotes show. ishiner
I learned you can not drink whiskey combined with play golf. - John Daly. If a great deal of individuals gripped a wholesale golf clubs combined with fork the way they do a driver, they'd starve to death. - Sam Snead. It took me seventeen many years to obtain 3,000 hits in baseball. I did it in 1 afternoon about the golf clubs for sale. - Hank Aaron. There's no performance much like golf: you go out with 3 friends, play eighteen holes, and return with 3 enemies. Fifty many years ago, 100 white men chasing just one black man across a discount golf equipment was named the Ku Klux Klan. Today it's called the PGA Tour.

crazy520

Back to top Go down