*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Callaway Diablo Edge Fairway Woods at GolfSelling.com

Go down

Callaway Diablo Edge Fairway Woods at GolfSelling.com Empty Callaway Diablo Edge Fairway Woods at GolfSelling.com

Post  water Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:50 am

Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Fairway Woods Callaway Diablo Edge Fairway Woods Callaway Diablo Edge Hybrid for sale!

Love is as overwhelming a favourite at Harbour Town as Tiger Woods seems to be at most other courses. His four victories are an MCI Classic record, as is the $941,533 he has won here. He broke 70 in eight of his last 10 tournament rounds.

"It is kind of strange that for some reason after The Golf Wholesale Store Masters I always come here and play well," Love said. "Players have asked me a lot, "How do you play this hole?" or "How do you play that hole?".

Ernie Els will glean further information as to how Love plays Harbour Town as he is paired with him again during the third round.

"Davis knows this place pretty well," said Els, so I just kind of followed him around today."

Love's 66 included a an eagle at the par-4 16th, holing out from 130 yards with a nine iron and Ping Rapture V2 Fairway Wood a birdie on No. 18 that "probably felt like an eagle," Love said.

water

Back to top Go down