*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Callaway FT-iz Fairway Woods - GolfSelling.com

Go down

Callaway FT-iz Fairway Woods - GolfSelling.com Empty Callaway FT-iz Fairway Woods - GolfSelling.com

Post  water Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:33 pm

But with Montgomerie missing every putt he looked at Golf clubs on the back nine, Seve took command, as he has been used to all through his glory years, and Callaway FT-iz Fairway Wood closed out the match.

But not without some final drama at Callaway FT-9 Driver the 17th hole. By that time in the match he was forgetting how to play out of difficult situations and promptly snapped hooked his three wood tee shot into the trees. The gap was two yards between the trees, the club was an eight iron and the shot was out of the top drawer. Forty five feet and two putts later, Seve pulled of the Callaway ft-i squareway wood miraculous and stamped his name even further into the history books taking Monty’s scalp in head to head “serious” matchplay.

“I knew it was going to be very difficult to beat Colin. He is Callaway X 24 Hot Irons a great champion. He is playing well and I haven’t been playing well lately”. Said the victorious Captain Ballesteros.

water

Back to top Go down