www.golfselling.com Golf clubs for sale

Go down

www.golfselling.com Golf clubs for sale

Post  water on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Being on form for The Solheim Cup doesn't necessarily mean winning tournaments. The Scottish captain said what is more important is the ability to win in matchplay and that is reflected by Golf clubs birdies and more specifically by the putting.

"The Tour always sends me break-downs of birdies and eagles, as birdies win holes. Someone might not have won a tournament because they had one bad hole, but Maruman majesty prestigio fv-r irons they might still have had a lot of birdies which is good in matchplay."

Reid herself knows what it is like to be part of both a winning and losing Solheim Cup team. The 40-year-old from Ladybank won four matches, Mizuno mp 67 irons lost six and halved another. Neither of her predecessors, Mickey Walker Mizuno mp 60 irons and Mizuno mp 57 irons Pia Nilsson, had played in the event, so she said she plans to put her experience to good use this year.

"I've played in four Solheim Cups so I know how the girls feel and what they need that week," Reid explained. "I want to keep the players comfortable and I'm not going to tell them what they can and can't do. I plan to make sure they are left alone when they are off the golf course so all they have to do is concentrate on their golf."

water

View user profile

Back to top Go down