*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stalking early

Go down

Stalking early Empty Stalking early

Post  water Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:11 am

Tiger Woods brushed the rust off his clubs and headed off to Bay Hill, Golf Clubs just a five mile drive from his home in Isleworth in Florida to play in the King's own tournament, Arnie's Bay Hill Invitational. Woods, coming off a two-week break, began his march to Ping i15 irons Masters with a routine 69. Just one shot back. Here we go again I can hear you say!

Woods looks refreshed after his short break Titleist ap2 710 forged irons And Titleist ap2 irons showed no signs of rust. Facing trouble on his opening hole, he hit a flop shot from thick rough on No. 10 to within an inch of the cup to save par, and got around with only a few glitches after that. He birdied all of the par-5s and had eagle putts on three of them. "I really didn't get myself in a lot of trouble today," Woods said.

On a blustery day at Bay Hill Vijay Singh, in good early season form, had a 4-under 68 to share the lead with Duffy Waldorf. He was joined by six others, including Honda Classic winner Dudley Hart and Callaway big bertha irons one-hit wonder Mike Nicolette, who won Bay Hill in 1983, quit the tour five years later and now helps design clubs for Ping Golf.

water

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum