*Ju!cE*|ClanWar:.^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baird wins in Monterrey

Go down

Baird wins in Monterrey Empty Baird wins in Monterrey

Post  water Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:20 pm

As Briny Baird and TaylorMade Tour Burner Irons Tripp Isenhour approached the 18th green on Sunday the battle had long since been decided. But Isenhour led the gallery in an ovation for Baird, Golf Clubs who had clearly earned his first victory -- capturing the BUY.COM Monterrey Open with a tournament record 20-under-par total of 268. Baird won the $450,000 event by four strokes over Mark Hensby, who shot 68 on Sunday.

Isenhour, taylormade burner plus irons for sale who won the BUY.COM Mississippi Gulf Coast Open two weeks ago, tied for third at 14 under with Tom Kalinowski and Brian Tennyson, each of whom closed with 70s. David Berganio, Jr., TaylorMade Burner TP Driver who shot 65 on Sunday, and J.J. Henry (72) were tied for sixth, two strokes back while Bob Gilder (68) and Jeff Gallagher (69) rounded out the top-10 at 12 under par.

Baird returned a final-round 66 to Taylor Made Burner Super Launch Irons collect the $81,000 first prize check, the largest in Buy. Com Tour history.

"It's been a long time coming. I can't say I patiently waited. But I've paid some respects to get here. My dad told me to be patient; be patient," said Baird who earned his first victory in his 49th event.

water

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum